DIY Kit - Like a Bird
Level: Beginner/ Intermediate
Finished measurements (approx):
- Loopy Mango Merino Worsted Yarn (1.8 oz 50 g 109 yd 100 m), 100% merino wool
- Size Small: 8 balls, Size Medium: 9 balls, Size Large: 10 balls, Size X-Large: 12 balls
- Size 15 (10 mm) 20" (50 cm) Circular Knitting Needles (optional)
- Loopy Mango Project Bag
NOTE: A small size crochet hook is VERY helpful for attaching fringe. They are sold separately here for $2.90.
Size Small WITHOUT needles - $104
Size Small WITH needles - $119
Size Medium WITHOUT needles - $116
Size Medium WITH needles - $131
Size Large WITHOUT needles - $128
Size Large WITH needles - $143
Size X-Large WITHOUT needles - $152
Size X-Large WITH needles - $167
To see all Loopy Mango projects knit with Merino Worsted, CLICK HERE
**Project can also be made in our Indie Dyed or Naturally Dyed Merino Worsted. Just place an order for the required amount of yarn, needles (if needed), and send us an email to request the pattern.**
To learn more about our Indie Dyed Merino Worsted, click here.
To learn more about our Naturally Dyed Merino Worsted, click here.
Care: Dry clean or hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
Yarn Made in Italy, Kit Assembled in USA.
Samples shown in Army Green, Polar Bear, and Camel.
Helpful video tutorials for this project:
- Making Front Panels for a Cardigan
- How to Pick Up Stitches for the Sleeve
- How to Pick Up Stitches for a Cardigan Neckband
- Making and Attaching Fringe