All project levels are offered merely as guidelines; we want to empower you to achieve your knitting goals by helping you learn new skills and processes through fun, achievable projects you’ll be proud to wear! Each pattern level builds on the one(s) before it.
We have a wide assortment of video tutorials to walk you through certain stitches and processes, as well as knitting classes at our flagship store in Beacon, NY. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No prior knitting experience is necessary.
- Only requires the Knit stitch, casting on and casting off.
- You will employ both the Knit stitch and Purl stitch.
- You may combine Knit and Purl stitch patterns for ribbing.
- Simple shaping: increase and decrease stitches
- Slip stitches
- Proficiency of Beginner skill set
- Combination Knit and Purl stitch patterns: Seed, Moss, etc.
- Picking up stitches
- Seaming pieces, more involved finishing techniques
- Simple cables may be used
- Proficiency of Beginner + Intermediate skill sets
- Comfortable reading more involved patterns
- Lace work
If you'd like to shop our DIY Kits by level, we've made collections to help you!