DIY Kit - My First Cable Blanket- Big Cotton
(watch how to do cables in the video below - if you are beginner level but are very comfortable using knit and purl stitches and you think you can follow the video you can make this blanket)
Time to complete project: 8-12 hours for Medium, 12-16 hours for Large, 16-22 hours for Extra Large
Medium: approximately 28” (71 cm) by 46” (117 cm)
Large: approximately 36” (91 cm) by 58” (147 cm)
X-Large: approximately 36” (91 cm) by 78” (198 cm)
Also available as a Baby Blanket!
- SIZE MEDIUM: 2 Cones Loopy Mango Big Cotton Yarn (240 yards (210 m) 17.5 oz. (500 g), 100% cotton
- SIZE LARGE: 3 Cones Loopy Mango Big Cotton Yarn (240 yards (210 m) 17.5 oz. (500 g), 100% cotton
- SIZE EXTRA LARGE: 4 Cones Loopy Mango Big Cotton Yarn (240 yards (210 m) 17.5 oz. (500 g), 100% cotton
- Size 19 (15 mm) Circular 32" (80 cm) Knitting Needles
- Size 19 (15 mm) Cable Needle
- Loopy Mango Project Bag
Care: Please note, this yarn is washable. Washing will help prevent any shedding that may naturally occur. Hand wash or soak in cold or warm water, towel dry, and place in dryer. If machine washing, please use mesh garment bag on gentle cycle. You can also place garment in dryer without washing to help take out loose fibers. Please test any washing/drying method on a small swatch to make sure you like the result.
Yarn Made in Italy. Kit Assembled in the USA.