Loopy Mango is always looking for highly motivated, dependable and passionate team members. See below for open positions: Part-time Sales Associate, Freelance Knitter.
SALES ASSOCIATE (PART TIME) - Rhinebeck, NY
- Help customers
- Receive and manage inventory
- Assist with merchandising and window display
- Process sales transactions using POS system
- Conduct knitting demonstrations
- Ensure the store, inventory and displays are always clean and organized
- Knit samples/swatches
- College degree desired but not required
- Retail or customer service experience required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment without supervision
- Strong interest in knitting and other fiber arts required
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Experience with POS systems
- Attention to detail
- High energy entrepreneurial personality
Right now we are looking for someone available to work Mon, Tue & Wed (with occasional weekends and/or holidays - but mostly just Mon-Wed). Shift hours are 10:45 - 5:30.
What are we doing to ensure safe environment during pandemic:
-Require all staff and customers to wear masks
-Regularly clean and disinfect surfaces
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO JOBS [AT] LOOPYMANGO.COM and specify "Sales Associate" in the subject.
KNITTER - FREELANCE - remote anywhere in continental USA
Seasonal - August - October/November. This position is currently closed for the 2021 season.
Job Description: hand knit production accessories (hats, scarves).
- Knitting experience (experience with chunky yarn similar to Merino No. 5 on knitting needles size 15, 17, 19 preferred)
- Ability to uphold high quality standards
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines